The MLA specifies a regular structure for essays and research documents printed in an educational environment:
- One-inch web web page margins.
- Double-spaced paragraphs
- A header with author’s final title and web web web page quantity one-half inch from the top each web page.
- Title of writer, name of teacher, name needless to say, date of paper regarding the very first web page associated with the paper.
- A works cited web web page beginning for a page that is separate the conclusion for the paper.
Stick to the actions below to format your research or essay paper based on MLA if you utilize Microsoft Word. Before starting, however, ensure that you can easily see the Standard and Formatting toobars exhibited on two rows on the display screen.
1. Set the web web page margins to 1 inches.
- Setting the margins, choose File and Page Setup through the Menu Bar: