As we’ve blogged prior to, cannabis may be administered in a lot of other ways.
Whether it’s ingesting with edibles, vaped, rubbed onto topicals or via suppositories (yes to your skin, that is a thing), cannabis does not need to simply be smoked.
But, no distribution technique is actually much more popular than cannabis oil.
However with cannabis oil comes great deal of concerns, like:
Just how much do I just take?
Whenever should we go on it?
How can I cook along with it?
The very good news is we’ll response a few of these concerns for your needs and much more — enjoy!
The cannabis you don’t smoke?
Here’s the low-down on cannabis oil:
- Cannabis oils are simply extractions of cannabinoids and terpenes from Cannabis plants
- Cannabis oil can include:
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) which will be recognized for a psychoactive and “typical high” feeling
- Other small cannabinoids (though in non-detectable amounts)
- Aromatic substances (called terpenes)
- Carrier natural natural oils like olive or grapeseed oil